Lumbar support belt Orliman One plus Size XXL
Lumbar support belt with antero-lateral closure for a good fit.
In the anterior zone, it is composed of semi-rigid vertical reinforcements and an elastic and dense foam fabric to ensure a perfect adaptation to the morphology of the abdomen.
In the posterior area, the splint features galvanized steel reinforcements made from a stiffer and stronger special alloy, and a less elastic but firmer fabric that helps refine the silhouette and support the weight transmitted from the anterior zone.
The splint has 2 types of tensioners: the first, consisting of 4 semi-rigid straps, supports and controls the abdominal volume while the second system, consisting of 2 unidirectional stretching bands, compresses the soft tissues along an anterior axis. posterior oblique, facilitating the elevation of the abdominal area.
Suitable in case of:
- Low back pain and low back pain
- Herniated disc
- Spondylosis and spondylarthrosis
- Tension or tearing of muscles or ligaments supporting the lumbar spine
- Post-operative and post-traumatic treatment.
- Orthoses for people with specific needs